Saturday, September 27, 2008

Does acne cream not work after used by date

« ...Of course every one is knowledgeable of acne occurring in the teen years and most are aware that adult acne exists but how common is infant acne? It is actually extremely common with about 1/3 of infants getting acne....
...For an all natural option to some of the chemical based acne treatments give Tea Tree oil a try. More and more products contain Tea tree oil as well as Benzoyl peroxide or Salicylic acid. Why? Because Tea Tree is a natural anti bacterial that will naturally fight acne bacteria in pimples....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...I imagine after reading that title, you are probably thinking: "Oh yeah, secret cure for acne - right!" I will admit, if I were you, I would be thinking the same exact thing. However, that was before I saw the results for myself. By applying the secret cure for acne, my daughter, who suffered from a severe case of acne in her early teen years, was able to successfully recover. I was simply amazed at the transition that her skin experienced as she went through the healing process. Now, I am here to share my story with you - as well as this "secret" that I am claiming will cure acne......»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne and redness face wash, how do i get rid acne scars on face, good acne scar treatment for cheap

No comments: